Multi-Location Business Center
Insights on all your businesses, in one place. Multi-Location Business Center is a roll-up of reputation, listings, and Google My Business analytics to allow Brand Managers to monitor and improve their franchise’s online SEO.
Multi-Location supports the ability to oversee thousands of franchise locations, giving your team the ability to quickly organize important digital marketing metrics so you can easily see how all your locations are doing compared to each individual location.
See the big picture with insights:
- Custom date picker, to compare current performance to the previous period.
- Visualize data in trendlines, sortable tables, and interactive maps.
- Filter by geographic region.
Find the outliers:
- Each business is given a comparative grading, against other businesses in the brand.
- Colors indicate the best and worst performers, allowing you to identify outliers.
- Use table sorting and filters to find successes and issues.
Quickly access common workflows:
- Respond and manage reviews for all locations.
- Manage and correct listings for all locations.
- Drill down into single locations to access products, view account details, and examine the single-location executive report.
Currently supported metrics:
- Reviews (Requires ‘Reputation Management’ for each location)
- Listings (Requires ‘Reputation Management’ or ‘Listing Sync Pro’ for each location)
- Google My Business (Requires free authentication for each location)
Discover Online Marketing Performance in 6 Categories
Is your business listed accurately on search engines, directories, apps, and GPS?
Executive Report shows data from connected apps like Listing Builder and Google My Business to show:
- Accuracy of sites the business is listed on
- Progress of listing accuracy over time
- Where buyers and potential customers are searching for the business online
Ensuring accurate listings is step 1 to increasing customer traffic.
Clearly identify gaps in your business online presence and help customers find your business online.
How are people rating your businesses online?
Executive Report displays data from Reputation Management, and Customer Voice show your clients:
- Average review star rating from all of the most important sources online
- Most recent reviews
Trending themes in reviewer comments
- Progression of star rating over time
A good first impression establishes trust and earns more customers.
Shows ways to help generate more business with fresh reviews and a 4-5 star rating.
Are you engaging with your community & customers online?
Executive Report uses data from Social Marketing, Facebook and Twitter to show progression of the number of people who:
- Follow your business social media profiles
- See your posts
- Engage with your online content
A social media presence builds trust and brand loyalty to drive sales.
Let data bring awareness to the importance of social media and its effects on your business bottom lines.
(Design as shown: coming soon.)
Is your website attracting potential customers?
Executive Report gathers data from Website Pro and Pagevamp to show:
- How people are finding your website
- Insights into their time spent on your website
- Number of new visits in the current period
Your website can make or break a visitor’s buying decision.
Discover ways to improve your website and convert more visitors into paying customers.
Is your business reaching your target market?
Executive Report displays live performance data from Advertising Intelligence, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, and Constant Contact and includes:
- Impressions and clicks
- Conversion and conversion types
- Return on investment
Paid advertising is often the first point of contact a customer has with a business.
Pinpoint what’s earning your business money and uncover opportunities for more effective advertising.
(Design as shown: coming soon.)
Is your business showing up first everywhere people are searching?
Executive Report displays data from SEO Network and MarketGoo to show your:
- Top ten keywords
- Spots moved over a period of time
Ensure potential customers are finding your business and trusting them before their competitors.
Turn the spotlight to SEO to identify keywords and strategies that will help your business climb to the top spot
Check Your Business Online Marketing Performance
Get Free Report
Enter your email and the name of the business. We’ll send you the report.